The purpose of this role is to lead, plan, organise, train and provide systematic guidance on the implementation and performances of planning and compliance activities in the functional unit in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the department's objectives and targeted plan.
The role calls for an understanding of procurement and supply chain best practices, good systems knowledge (SAP, and Tableu prefered)advanced in Microsoft Excel, capability to conduct systems training and coaching sessions as required and the ability conducted detailed assessments of data that contributes to monthly reporting.
The role will work closely with the Senior Advisor Reporting and will be required prepare weekly and monthly reports, lead the contracts and procurement contracts management system
Advanced written and verbal English, good time management skills and ability to work independently.
The Advisor is expected to drive behaviours that support project’s process, health safety and environment requirements and business improvement initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Ability to learn and utilise the mandated contract management system (Omnicom) in a disciplined manner. The role requires the Advisor to become the subject matter expert of Omnicom.
- Interface with procurement and contracts leads and administrators as required to ensure that Omnicom is being updated accordingly for reporting purposes.
- Provide support to the procurement and contracts team with resolution to contracts administration issues or queries related to Omnicom.
- Ensure all procurement and contract administration activities are performed in accordance with the strict project governance frameworks by conducting monthly compliance testing, utlizing Omnicom and Tableau.
- Fostering and operating in a diverse team. Actively sharing experience across the team.
- Ability to escalate potential issues to the Senior Advisor with a ‘solutions based’ approach.
- Demonstrate a degree of contractual and commercial acumen.
- Provide coverage for other team members whilst on rostered leave. This includes taking full accountability for team members’ tasks for a short period whilst maintain your own workload.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the procurement and contracts team.
- Support the Senior Advisor with the development of quarterly presentations.
- Prepare and conduct training sessions to Omnicom users, typically focused on new starters.
|Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.|
|Business and Commerce degree, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Management, Project Management, Information Technology|
|3 + years of systems and reporting experience and project environment experience|
Must be able to work in a “Major Project” environment. This environment is high paced, driven by schedule and requires an ability to prioritise tasks
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 94001928