Provide an administrative & translation support to office, team or individual in OTWS and plan and manage relevant establishment processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Manage work schedules to meet deadlines or to carry out tasks in timely manner.
Establish a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, monitoring, and retrieval.
Filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and typed, clerical functions are properly followed and monitored. Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory, review and approve office supply acquisitions.
Maintain internal databases.
Maintain a filing system and archive for easy reference.
Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
Prepare regular reports and update relevant staff.
Organize, store and print company documents as needed.
Planning & management
Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, developed, and implemented.
Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
Prepare reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
Analyze and monitor internal processes for adherence and improvement.
Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
Translate documents and provide simultaneous interpretation on general, professional and relevant mechanical topics as required.
Interpret spoken messages accurately, quickly, and clearly.
Relay the style and tone of the original language.
Always ask to repeat if you have missed or didn't understand.
Develop and remain updated on technical and professional knowledge and tools.
Partner with staff and crew to compile terminology and information such as technical terms that need to be used in translation.
Edit any information in the translated text that may come across as incorrect or irrelevant.
Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
Handle queries from managers and employees.
Provide general support to visitors when necessary.
Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
Answer and redirect phone calls.
Carry out other task as necessary.
Skills and competencies:
- Proficiency in English and Mongolian language in carrying out accurate translation and interpretation.
- Willingness to develop technical knowledge for translation and interpretation in relevant technical field of Company
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager, Administrative assistant or relevant role.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Good working knowledge of computer and software.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers and scanners).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement