- Provides timely and professional service to end-users in the daily use of company ERP.
- Review work systems for possible implementation of automation.
- Review changes in automated systems to maintain effective system integrations.
- Updates and maintains relevant documentation (procedural and work-level instructions).
- Manage the implementation of new modules, functionality, report development and provides training, testing, analysis and relevant documentation.
- Researches, collects and analyses information to offer recommendations regarding accomplishment of project goals.
- Implement approved recommendations.
- Provide consultation to employees and managers for evaluation current procedures, policies and programs related to ERP.
- Work with the Organization to determine services needed and delivery or recommendations for amendments and improvements to the system.
- Provide expertise in mapping processes.
- Identify, diagnose and design technical processes required to meet the needs of the organization and its use of the system.
- Support the underlying database and the extraction, manipulation, and import of data in the system as well as work cross functionally on data planning and integration between systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, Finance or other.
- 5 to 10 years of related experience with ERP systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft/Goggle office tools (Access, Word/Doc, Excel/Sheets, etc.)
- MS Sql Server experience.
- Crystal Reports.
- Effective communications both oral and written with ability to work under pressure and scrutiny.
- Ability to work well with others in a support role (customer service focus)