1. As a partner of the project manager, support high-quality contract acquisition and contract-based delivery, and help achieve the project financial targets.
2. Carry out financial activities such as project estimation, project budgeting, project budget execution, and project final accounting, and organize management activities for financial elements (such as AR/inventory).
3. Be responsible for project financial analysis, propose financial improvement suggestions and risk warning, and support project management decision-making.
4. Improve the quality of project financial data and business data, and be responsible for the compliance of relevant processes in project financial management
1. Have strong logical thinking and communication skills, and have strong risk awareness.
2. Be fluent in English and be able to work as a working language.
3. Experience in budgeting, accounting, cost or financial analysis, and project management, understand Chinese is preferred
4. Have strong learning, communication, and promotion capabilities, be able to proactively think, and have strong sense of teamwork.
5. Have a basic command of Local/international financial reporting criteria and have solid knowledge of tax theories.
6. Be able to communicate with the external tax bureau.