|Duties and responsibilities|
|• Identify and analyse learning and development needs and gaps within the business in the areas of talent and leadership development;
• Apply technical knowledge to solve complex problems and recommend solutions;
• Be involved in curriculum development for leadership development, inclusion and diversity training programs to be delivered across the business by being a reflective and lifelong learner modeling openness to new material and new ideas;
• Identify opportunities for development and rationalisation of systems and the adoption of a common/ consistent approach to learning and development across the business;
• Be able to assess and analyse the existing features of organizational culture and assist in shaping and embedding the desired Operational culture;
• Demonstrate good facilitation for a range of learning and development programs by creating a dynamic and supportive learning environment that pushes leaders outside of their comfort zones; helping leaders connect core leadership concepts to their day-to-day reality and ensuring a consistent, high-quality experience for leaders across the business;
• Proactively build productive relationships with other business units, learning and development staff, working with appropriate groups where appropriate to exchange information and resources;
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage the learning event and achieve the learning objectives;
• Improve the learning and development course offering by providing learning feedback and suggestions.
|Professional background||Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.|
|Qualification||Human resources or Business Administration or a discipline relevant to the performing function.|
|Experience||Experience typically achieved through graduate qualifications plus at least 5 years relevant experience.|
|Special requirements||Not required.|
Please call 8019-9269 or send your CV to email@example.com.