BS from accredited university in Electrical Engineering.
- 1+ year Construction/control on DC side of PV plant.
- Construction/ control on AC side of renewable energy project.
- Working knowledge of PV, Engineering, Construction, Safety, and Industry standards and the Grid Code
- Ability to generate Solar PV System Simulation using PVSYST
- Excellent verbal, written, computer English and technical communication and presentation skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and project, autocad.
- Attend meetings with clients, consultants, authorities having jurisdiction, and utility companies to coordinate projects.
- Oversee the preparation of delivereables and documents including calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects.
- Handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Design experience in electrical design, energy code compliance, lighting/power circuiting design, renewable energy, emergency power systems, communications systems and construction cost estimating.