SCC LLC is hiring professionals with Accounting and Business Administration background in job vacancy “Project Cost Controller” for Information Systems &Technology branch of the global mining company.
The purpose of this role is to provide high-quality support to the Global Information Systems & Technology team as part of the Business Controls team, the purpose of this role is to provide services associated with accounting, purchasing, invoicing, contractor management areas, financial re-alignment, cost centre analysis activities, performance management reporting and project accounting in order to foster efficient operations.
- Providing timely response and follow through of Information Systems & Technology team requests for assistance with Global Contracts and Contractors;
- Processing of purchase requests under Global Contracts;
- Receipting of services entry sheets and goods receipts for Major Contracts;
- Liaising with accounts payable to assist in resolving invoice, payment issues or delays;
- Financial and business process improvement, auditing and implementation of month end processes;
- Project accounting – cost structure control and invoicing;
- Liaise with multidisciplinary functions such as project teams, project controllers, shared services, various finance teams both locally and internationally in order to understand and influence the efficiency, control and accuracy in the end to end processes fostering quality of team deliverables;
- Transformation activities that could relate to financial control, vendor management, performance management and resource management;
- Ensuring a high level of service to all the IST;
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks;
- Safety and administrative duties;
- Accounting designation would be an asset (CPA)
- Reporting and analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable with manipulating data
- Resourceful and able to use initiative to meet customer needs
- Ease of working in an unstructured environment with minimal guidance
- Hands on with the ability to have a strategic view
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility in sometimes having late evening/early morning calls due to our global structure
- The successful person will be an open, collaborative team player, and an experienced self-starter
- Finance and Accounting related degree is desirable.
- 2 years minimum experience in accounting/business analysis is desired
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and ease of working in a matrix organization
Location: Ulaanbaatar Office
Contract: 1 year (possible extension)
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letters in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 16, 2018.