· managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
· booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· organizing events and conferences
· reminding the director of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative issues
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· collating and filing expenses
· miscellaneous tasks to support his/her manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
Essential job related knowledge, skills and qualifications:
· A bachelor degree in a communications, technology or business subject are advantageous.
· Fluency both in English speaking & writing is a must.
· previous experience of administration or personal assistant is preferred
· discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
· flexibility and adaptability
· good oral and written communication skills
· organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· tact and diplomacy
· communication skills
· a knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
This position is outsourcing vacancy that dispatched by staffing vendor but working employer’s office.
What we offer:
A competitive compensation package and also a great opportunity to make a tangible impact within a high growth, and high profile national business, being a key influencer across a varied workforce.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org