- Design, develop, test, and maintain the database, data quality reports and ETL tools to fulfil requirements of Data Stewards
- Design and enhance data quality reports (SQL)
- Continuous Improvement & Quality Assurance in relation to Data Quality in their respective business partner function.
- Analysis of data quality issues
- Data enrichment
- Remediation of data deficiencies
- Testing of reports and ETL scripts
- Assist in compilation and analysis of data for management reporting and metrics
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field of study
- 1+ years of experience in programming
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- Good problem solving skill
- Fluency in English
Most important qualifications:
- Fast learner with can-learn anything attitude!
- Hard working professional with can-do attitude!
- Self-motivated individual, whom shows a willingness to take on challenges and to learn new skills,
- To operate autonomously in a supported environment but know when to escalate issues.
Optional (We will provide training):
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in ETL tools
- Data warehousing and database tuning
- Programming in Python
- Basic understanding of AWS environment
- AWS S3, Redshift
- Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau or Lumira
Application Deadline: January 28th of 2018