Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision of administrative assistance to large team
- Raising Purchase Requisitions (PR) and Purchase Orders (POs) in the RTBS system
- Raising IT assistance tickets on web-based automated system
- Reporting of procurement and contracting status on the project
- Data entry
- Acquires data from primary (purchase history and tracks) or secondary data sources and maintain quality databases on the sources and drivers of value creation;
- Contributes to the requirement representation of the company's internal customers, including operational teams, collaborate with them to ensure the priorities;
- Coordinates with end users departments and suppliers in developing the scope of work for projects assigned;
- Participates in meetings with the end users of Oyu Tolgoi LLC to outline procurement progress (e.g. issues, achievements, actions logs, outstanding, plan, etc.);
- Other Tasks as reasonably required from time to time
- Ensures national and foreign suppliers procedure and operation meets the minimum sourcing standard of the company;
- Follows sound category management processes, project implementation methodologies and completes implementation in accordance with RTP’s process, documentation and governance requirements;
- Handles contract management (eg: contract execution, implementation, supplier reviews, etc.) with direction from Category Specialist and Manager for assigned contracts or arising from sourcing projects previously executed;
- Interprets data, analyses results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports;
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Commerce, Logistics or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Preferred to have understanding of SAP system and raising of PO/ PR in the system