SCC LLC is hiring a "Project Services Officer" for the global mining company.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the Information Systems & Technology teams have assistance in the logistical and administrative areas.
- Providing timely response and follow through of customer requests for assistance with vendor queries, contract and project admin support
- Undertaking timely and thorough setup of induction process for new team resources as well as coordinating off boarding requirements and Org chart maintenance
- Coordinating corporate and site travels including flights, car hire, accommodation and site access
- Receipting of services entry sheets and preparing travel journals and monthly reports
- Coordinating training courses and medical required to comply with safety standards
- Ensuring a high level of service to all our engaged customers in Information Systems and Technology
- Maintaining Team Worksites and undertaking internal ad hoc tasks such as asset registry
- University or college degree in International Relations and Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience in areas such as requisitions, project support, office management
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
- Customer Service experience would be a plus
- The successful person will be an open, collaborative team player, and an experienced self-starter
- Able to develop relationships with people at all levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Assertive problem-solving skills
- Customer service – meeting customer expectations and delivering on time
- Positive outlook and proactive approach
- Self Starter – provides own ideas / suggests alternative approaches/works towards team goals.
- Customer focus and strong understanding of business context
- Microsoft Office Applications experience – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- A practical working knowledge of accounts receivable / accounts payable
- Desirable - SAP experience
Working hours: 8 hours (regular)
Interested professionals, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 24th of September, 2017
Contact: 976- 99311570