SCC LLC is hiring four “Senior Advisor Contracts” for one of the biggest mining projects in Mongolia.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead end-to-end procurement (strategy, tendering, evaluation, negotiation, internal recommendations, contract formation) and contract administration (payments, claims, contractual compliance, close-out) tasks purchasing a range of goods and services contracts.
What the role entails
- Hold multiple stakeholder parties accountable for deliverables and participation during the procurement process.
- Preparation of internal recommendations prior to contract award
- Conform robust contracts including Special Conditions were negotiated
- Perform all contract administration duties for assigned packages (progress claims and invoicing, assessment of time/cost variation claims, foresee potential commercial risks or non-conformance with the Contract terms)
- Ensure all procurement and contract administration activities are performed in accordance with the strict project governance frameworks
- Clear and proactive communication with stakeholders throughout the procurement and contract lifecycle
- Provide coverage for other team members whilst on rostered leave. This includes taking full accountability for team members’ packages for a short period whilst maintain your own workload.
- Reviewing all documents from a project's perspective, utilising this experience to ensure that main company’s commercial position is optimised
- Reviewing and contributing to the development of scopes of work and conditions of contract for key site contracts and project contracting strategies and plans
Requirements for the interested appliers
- Bachelor or above degree in Commerce, Logistics or relevant discipline
- 3 + years of procurement, contract administration and project environment experience
- Ability to learn and utilise the mandated contract management system (Omnicom) in a disciplined manner
- Fostering and operating in a diverse team.
- Ability to escalate potential issues to the Principal Advisor with a ‘solutions-based’ approach
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- Good English language verbal and written skills
Interested candidates must send their CV's to email@example.com by 15th of July.
Contact: 976- 99311570