|The purpose of this role is to contribute to the goal and function of the Company Secretarial unit by coordinates and handles company archiving & official documents in a timely and accurate manner.
The role is also responsible for assists in the records management of the company and handles archiving at standard level.
• Create and maintain document control data base of accumulated records at site by monitoring all vital documentation from Phase 1 and entering/managing document meta data and add/update documents to the system;
• Accurately and constantly maintain the metadata of project documents, including but not limited to number, title, index, storage location, status, etc.
• Evaluate records and files for preservation and retention – handling, repair and conservation;
• Arrange safe & secure shifts of documents from containers to designated site offices, and classify, index, and catalogue records and other archive materials in accordance with the established procedures;
• Coordinate acquisition and retrieval of records and ensure timely document delivery and tracking by using the established monitoring system;
• Ensure all mandatory documents/records at site to be appropriately housed and preserved accordingly to the archiving standards and practices and kept for only the required retention periods;
• When required, liaise with the offsite storage provider on archiving company records and facilitating the process in accordance with the contract;
• Assist in ensuring all document management and archives procedures are adhered to companywide
• Provide reference services and advices for other employees or document controllers from different departments;
• Conduct records census and assist in appraisal of documents on a quarterly basis;
• Dispose or destroy records and documents in a secure and proper way as per appropriate approval once their retention periods expire;
• Plan and report records management activities on a regular basis;
• Provide effective and efficient documentation and records management. Coordinates the scheduling of formal document checks and reviews;
• Assist in implementing new and improving records management system and document management processes;
• Assist in the auditing of the archiving and records management system to maintain the integrity of the database;
• Maintain accurate file structure for all project documentation as per project procedure;
• Other relevant duties as assigned & required.